The uniform with our school logo is sold through ‘My Clothing’ and no longer via the school. The prices are very competitive and there is quite an extensive range to choose from. Please use the link below.
Our uniform for the school is:
- Black shoes or trainers (no backless or open toed shoes or shoes with a heel no higher than 1 inch)
- Red cardigan, red sweatshirt, red jumper or red fleece – with or without school logo
- White Polo Shirts (with or without school logo) or plain white shirts or blouses
- Black or Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore – plain no embellishment
- Black or grey shorts or a red gingham dress for the summer months – plain no embellishment
- No jewellery with the exception of stud earrings or items of a religious or cultural nature. We may ask for these items to be removed during certain PE sessions.
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black or blue shorts
- Primsole or trainers
In cold weather, children will be able to wear a jumper or plain track suit bottoms for outdoor PE.
When your child first starts at Portsdown we will give you registratiuon forms to fill out. When you have filled out all of the forms, including the free school meal form, we will give you a free Portsdown bookbag.
If you prefer, you can purchase a book bag directly from the school office for £6.