IMPORTANT Contract Tracing Information
The Council have put the following in place:
- From the end of the school day on 18 December until 5pm on Wednesday 23 December parents are asked to notify the council directly where their child tests positive for coronavirus using the council email email@example.com or by telephoning 023 9284 1717, rather than by telling the school.
- Council colleagues will have the initial conversation with you to establish whether or not your child was in school in the 2 days before developing symptoms (or testing positive, for any asymptomatic cases), and therefore whether other pupils or staff may need to self-isolate.
- In any cases where the child was in school during their potentially infectious period the Council will contact the school to advise them of this so that schools can inform parents accordingly.
- Information about any cases where the child was not in school during their infectious period, and any cases notified to the Council after 5pm on 23 December, will be forwarded to the school by email.
- If your child has symptoms or is isolating during the last week of the holiday, please let us know on the first day back which is Monday 4th January.